You will notice color coding in the Overall Growth column on the Practice Data page. The colors are used to give administrators an easy-to-read snapshot of student growth.
Remember to change your date range to indicate the time period over which you would like to measure student growth. As you change the date range, you will see the amount of growth and color coding change.
The color coding is as follows:
- True Red indicates negative or very minimal growth (less then 0.04 years)
- Dark Red indicates minimal growth (between 0.04 and 0.07 years)
- Yellow indicates a small amount of growth (between 0.08 and 0.19 years)
- Dark Green indicates good growth (between 0.20 and 0.60 years)
- Bright Green indicates significant growth (0.60 through 1+ years)